Every business owner will tell you that it’s important to meet, and do your best to exceed, client expectations. Yet, what does that really mean or entail? There is a major difference between good and great when it comes to meeting those expectations, and it often comes with a hard case of expectations meeting reality. “Good” isn’t good enough. Great is when you offer up results that show the homeowner you got their project on a level they didn’t think you’d comprehend.
- Go to slide, "Welcome to"
- Go to slide, "April Tools Day"
- Go to slide, "Western Red Cedar"
- Go to slide, "Delivery Service"
- Go to slide, "Lumber"
- Go to slide, "Contractor Services"
- Go to slide, "Specialty Building Products"